Skip to main content
- Sinaya Journal is open ONLY to Senior High School (SHS) students and teachers from schools all over the Philippines. It only publishes manuscripts or capstone projects done in SHS under the following themes: 1) Humanities, Arts, and Education; 2) Science and Technology; and, 3) Social Sciences and Business.
- Submission must be original and must not have been previously published nor under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- A collaboration between student/s and teacher/s is required. A minimum of one student and faculty is expected.
- Authors are required to follow the Sinaya Journal Template. The format can be found on this URL: SINAYATemplate. The file must be submitted in a .doc or .docx.
- Manuscripts should be from 5,000 to 12,000 words, including acknowledgments, references, tables, and figures, and must be written in English or Filipino.
- A brief abstract (not exceeding 250 words) should be included before the main text of the paper along with up to five key words.
- Manuscripts must use the style guidelines of the American Psychological Association (APA, 7th Edition).
- Photos should have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi. Authors must provide copyright permissions for all photos and materials that are not their own.
- Manuscripts will undergo preliminary screening by the Editors. The originality of the submitted manuscripts will be evaluated using a software. Thus, the Editorial Board may exercise its prerogative to reject manuscripts without a peer review, especially if the manuscript is not compliant with the Journal format and scope.
- Manuscripts that successfully passed the screening will undergo a double-blind review process.
- A Notice of Acceptance or Non-Acceptance will be sent to the official contact person’s email address.
- Further inquiries shall be directed to the Journal Editors at .